Definitely lurking...and I agree! Stephen DiCerbo is our Ripppped From The List Editor, so Stephen, here's another installment!

-Gail

On 6/9/16 10:14 AM, Karen Ackoff wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Gail, if you're lurking, some of this discussion regarding backups might be good material for either our newsletter or journal. Thanks to all for all the good info.

From my iPhone.