Hi All,
           Les Walkling just shared updates to his technical
papers via Facebook.
"I have recently updated my Theory of Practice page to include papers
on My Emotional Theory of Print Size and My Emotional Theory of Aspect
Ratios. This is in response to questions about such fundamental
considerations, scale and proportion, in both the design and
interpretation of any work of art. I have also put up a short paper on
Calibrating Dual Monitors as I'm increasingly meeting people running
an Eizo ColorEdge monitor off their MacBook or iMac but are having
trouble 'seeing' the same colour reproduction on both screens. I hope
these papers are helpful. ‪#‎
Eizo‬
 [1] #Canson"
http://www.leswalkling.com/words/the-theory-of-practice/
I have an Eizo monitor at work and it's amazing as it sees 99% of
Adobe RGB and self calibrates every month.
Hope this is useful to some of you.
Cheers,
Geoff

Email sent using Optus Webmail