Was it this:

DigiMorph. A National Science Foundation Digital Library at the University of Texas at Austin.
http://digimorph.org

for example: Barn owl http://digimorph.org/specimens/Tyto_alba/
___________________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators, President-Elect
(520) 803-0538

On Jun 9, 2016, at 1:39 PM, Wendy Beth Jackelow wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am not sure if I am remembering correctly, but did someone on the list post info about a web site that had a
selection of skulls from various creatures?
I usually bookmark things like that, but somehow I have nothing that points me in that direction.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can back up my foggy recollection!

Take care,
Wendy

Wendy Beth Jackelow, MFA, CMI
Medical & Scientific Illustration