That's not age, Karen, as it's rather normal for photographers to have both film and digital cameras......and to use both.  I'm currently in the process of selling two medium format cameras if anyone is interested.....a Rolleiflex 6x6 and a Fuji 6x4.5.  Since I have a 4x5 and a 6cm roll-film adapter to use with it, and since I have digital cameras with 24mpix sensors, they are just gathering dust and someone should have them that will use them more often.  I'm going to use the proceeds to buy a digital with a 36mpix sensor.  Guess I need to go with the time......but I still have two 35mm film bodies that I'm never selling :).