That's a good suggestion, Linda, but the company would definitely not do a free test for me and they're not local anyway so I might as well use the Uberscan place.
(The first company, in fact, basically told me that they couldn't guarantee a result for me because I'm too picky). ;)

---
Emily S. Damstra
natural science illustration
Guelph, Ontario