Run Away, Run Away...... from that company. Geesh.... what cheek!

Would it be possible to ship the artwork to Toronto (I don't know how far you are from the city), and then go there for a press check and  bring the artwork back with you. Or can a friend deliver the artwork while they are in town, instead of shipping?  I'm not sure if you just need the capture, or a print, or both.

I've tried to think of every time-saving method I can, working out here away from the city. Sometimes it's a challenge.

Good Luck,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators, President-Elect
(520) 803-0538