Very happy with CrashPlan. I have 1.4 TB backed up. Be forewarned initial backup takes a long time (I have DSL) - about 4 months running my computer 24/7. But you can't beat $60/yr for unlimited storage. Excellent tech support. I back up all data. It has come in handy a time or two when I unintentionally updated a file or two.

Did have to tweak settings for initial backup to prevent crashes. Wasn't difficult. Read suggestions for working with large files on their web site.

From my iPhone.