Hi Linda,

There are several services out there. I have a paid dropbox account, via my subscription to MS office a Onedrive account and, like almost everybody else, I got a google account. O, and an Adobe storage The dropbox and the onedrive are 1 TB, Google and Adobe’s space aren’t comparable to that and basically too little for people who want to store images.

MS Office is the same prices a Dropbox but it gives you also the (almost) complete Office applications. Both are reliable. I have been thinking of dropping my dropbox (pun intended) and just go on with OneDrive for budget reasons, but since I store *everything* on dropbox it would take forever to transfer all the data.

Pleased with both though.

Mieke

Mieke Roth

Communicates complex scientific subjects

in a beautiful, accessible and visible way

Mieke Roth, MSc.

Breehorn 46

8223 CN Lelystad

The Netherlands