This is fantastic!   Thanks!  Holly

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 11, 2016, at 9:26 AM, OC Carlisle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

This is cool! Thank you for sharing!

OC Carlisle
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
“Take Flight And Soar With Your Dreams”

On Jun 11, 2016, at 8:18 AM, Bruce Bartrug <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

You may have already seen this, but here's a circular sweep of Mars from the rover:  http://biscuitrodeo.com/360-4/nasa-curiosity-rover-mars-360-google-cardboard/

Apparently, one can see it in 3D as well, if you have a viewer.

Not so strangely, Mars looks like just another arid landscape, although most such views don't contain a multimillion-dollar instrument :).

bab

--
Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA