Yes- thanks. Makes me wonder what it really would be like seeing it in person.
Annie

This is cool! Thank you for sharing!
OC Carlisle

On Jun 11, 2016, at 8:18 AM, Bruce Bartrug <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

  You may have already seen this, but here's a circular sweep of Mars from the rover:  http://biscuitrodeo.com/360-4/nasa-curiosity-rover-mars-360-google-cardboard/

  Apparently, one can see it in 3D as well, if you have a viewer.

  Not so strangely, Mars looks like just another arid landscape, although most such views don't contain a multimillion-dollar instrument :).

  bab

  --

  Bruce Bartrug
  Nobleboro, Maine, USA

  •The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.  - Albert Einstein