Yes- thanks. Makes me wonder what it really would be like seeing it in person.
Annie

This is cool! Thank you for sharing!
OC Carlisle

On Jun 11, 2016, at 8:18 AM, Bruce Bartrug <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

You may have already seen this, but here's a circular sweep of Mars from the rover:  http://biscuitrodeo.com/360-4/nasa-curiosity-rover-mars-360-google-cardboard/

Apparently, one can see it in 3D as well, if you have a viewer.

Not so strangely, Mars looks like just another arid landscape, although most such views don't contain a multimillion-dollar instrument :).

bab

--
Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA