I agree with Mieke on the OneDrive--one other detail that makes it great is
that an Office 365 license ($99/year) includes 5 different user accounts,
each with the 1TB of storage. I've set up two of my extras to share files
with high-volume clients, it's very convenient for access from different
devices. Good luck!