I agree with Mieke on the OneDrive--one other detail that makes it great is that an Office 365 license ($99/year) includes 5 different user accounts, each with the 1TB of storage. I've set up two of my extras to share files with high-volume clients, it's very convenient for access from different devices. Good luck!