Gail,

You are wonderful. This is such a fabulous book. Will order one shortly!

Wonderful, if there was one on insects! with guidance and background info.

OC Carlisle
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com <http://carlisleillustration.squarespace.com/>
“Take Flight And Soar With Your Dreams”