Check out Zack's Limo service (408) 483-6623, just for comparison. It may
cost more for a ride but in the past they have let us put several people in
the car for the same price. Not sure if they still do that, but we have
used them for several SJ airport to SC rides.
Jenny

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 2:35 PM, Dorie Petrochko <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> My flight arrives at 1:55 at San Jose and I am taking a shuttle ( costs
> $85) w/ Santa Cruz Airport Flyer I would love to share expenses but don't
> know if they do that. We could look into some other option as well.
>
> Dorie
>
> Dorie Petrochko
> President- Connecticut Natural Science Illustrators
> Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History
> 170 Whitney Avenue
> New Haven, CT 06511
> www.ctnsi.com
> www.aviartis.com
> 203-888-9835
> 203-695-1215
>
> On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 1:04 PM, Natalya Zahn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> Summer conference goers,
>>
>> I know a few people have been coordinating transportation from San Jose
>> to Santa Cruz and I'm wondering if there are any carpool options on Sunday
>> (July 3) mid-day. My flight arrives at 11:30am and I'd be game to share a
>> shuttle or chip in if there is an open seat in a rental car leaving anytime
>> that afternoon.
>>
>> Feel free to email me off-list if you like: [log in to unmask]
>>
>> Thanks!
>> -Natalya
>>

>> Natalya Zahn
>> www.natalya.com
>> www.oscaratemymuffin.com
>> 617.301.0494

>> instructions at

> instructions at

Jenny Keller
CSU Monterey Bay • 100 Campus Center • Seaside, CA 93955-8001
(831) 582-3480 • (831) 582-4502 fax • scienceillustration.org