I have called to schedule a ride on several occasions and asked in the most
straightforward manner if the price would be the same if we had one or as
many as four people in the car, and he said the price would be the same. he
was true to his word. The last time I did this was about a year ago. I
would call and ask to make sure, so it's not a surprise to either party
when the time comes. We give him a nice tip when we put several people in
the car.

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 3:07 PM, Dorie Petrochko <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Can you do that since you have experienced that before and could perhaps
> persuade them
> based on past experience?
>
> Dorie Petrochko
> President- Connecticut Natural Science Illustrators
> Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History
> 170 Whitney Avenue
> New Haven, CT 06511
> www.ctnsi.com
> www.aviartis.com
> 203-888-9835
> 203-695-1215
>
> On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 6:03 PM, Jennifer Keller <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
>> Check out Zack's Limo service (408) 483-6623, just for comparison. It
>> may cost more for a ride but in the past they have let us put several
>> people in the car for the same price. Not sure if they still do that, but
>> we have used them for several SJ airport to SC rides.
>> Jenny
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 2:35 PM, Dorie Petrochko <[log in to unmask]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> My flight arrives at 1:55 at San Jose and I am taking a shuttle ( costs
>>> $85) w/ Santa Cruz Airport Flyer I would love to share expenses but don't
>>> know if they do that. We could look into some other option as well.
>>>
>>> Dorie
>>>
>>> Dorie Petrochko
>>> President- Connecticut Natural Science Illustrators
>>> Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History
>>> 170 Whitney Avenue
>>> New Haven, CT 06511
>>> www.ctnsi.com
>>> www.aviartis.com
>>> 203-888-9835
>>> 203-695-1215

>>> instructions at
>>>

>> --
>> Jenny Keller
>> Program Coordinator and Instructor, Science Illustration Program
>> CSU Monterey Bay • 100 Campus Center • Seaside, CA 93955-8001
>> (831) 582-3480 • (831) 582-4502 fax • scienceillustration.org

>> instructions at

> instructions at

Jenny Keller