Wanted: Artist in residence for the Dry Tortugas

They say Couples required, not individuals. (Wierd).

The Dry Torgugas is a fascinating place, we've led many bird tours there. It's full of history (the fort and John Wilkes Booth), birds, fantastic night skys and snorkeling. It's extremely isolated, only access is by boat or seaplane.  I would HOPE that the month spent there was in May, during spring bird migration.

No fresh water, everything is brought in.   Could be really exciting.

Cheers,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators, President-Elect