Thank you, Karen!
It is very much appreciated.
Linda
___________________________
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators, President-Elect
(520) 803-0538

On Jun 8, 2016, at 6:32 AM, Karen Ackoff wrote:

Very happy with CrashPlan. I have 1.4 TB backed up. Be forewarned initial backup takes a long time (I have DSL) - about 4 months running my computer 24/7. But you can't beat $60/yr for unlimited storage. Excellent tech support. I back up all data. It has come in handy a time or two when I unintentionally updated a file or two.

Did have to tweak settings for initial backup to prevent crashes. Wasn't difficult. Read suggestions for working with large files on their web site.

From my iPhone.