ECN members,

Please pass along this position announcement to any interested parties.  We have another USDA-SEL museum technician position that opened today.  The position will remain open until July 28th.  If you are a U.S. citizen and have the requisite skills required, please consider joining us here in Washington, DC.  Duty station will be here at Natural History, I believe, where you would work with SEL scientists and SI staff to care for and work on the National Collection.  I believe the taxonomic expertise is open-ended, but it is likely that you would be assigned to work in only certain parts of the collection if hired.

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/441761500/

Cheers,

Floyd

Floyd W. Shockley, Ph.D., F.R.E.S.