ECN members,

Please pass along this position announcement to any interested parties.  We have another USDA-SEL museum technician position that opened today.  The position will remain open until July 28th.  If you are a U.S. citizen and have the requisite skills required, please consider joining us here in Washington, DC.  Duty station will be here at Natural History, I believe, where you would work with SEL scientists and SI staff to care for and work on the National Collection.  I believe the taxonomic expertise is open-ended, but it is likely that you would be assigned to work in only certain parts of the collection if hired.

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/441761500/

Cheers,

Floyd

Floyd W. Shockley, Ph.D., F.R.E.S.
Collections Manager (Acting)
Department of Entomology
National Museum of Natural History
Smithsonian Institution
P.O. Box 37012, MRC 165
Washington, DC 20013-7012
Tel (office): 202-633-0982
Fax (office): 202-786-2894
Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Staff Website:  http://entomology.si.edu/StaffPages/ShockleyF.html