Please see a request for information from Steve Barney below. You can respond directly to him via [log in to unmask]

Steve visit here https://listserv.unl.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=SCARABS-L to join the list and to view previous posts to it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Barney [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 21 June 2016 03:38 PM
To: James Harrison
Subject: RE: Argyropheges kolbei

Dear James,

Thank you for the reply. I was not aware that there was a way to post to the workers list. I am researching both Argyropheges kolbei and Fornasinius fornasini (I do not think either of them do very well in captivity regarding breeding).

Specifically, I am looking at larvae and adult diets. The related Goliath Beetle will feed on sap as adults and the larvae will starve if not kept on a high protein diet. I am wondering if these two points are the same for Argyropheges and Fornasinius.

Thank you again!

Best Regards,
Steven Barney
Lafayette, Louisiana, USA