Da: Scarab Beetle Taxonomy Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> per conto di Clarke Scholtz <[log in to unmask]>
Inviato: lunedý 27 giugno 2016 10.36
A: [log in to unmask]
Oggetto: scarab pheromone glands

Dear Colleagues,

We have a project on gland structure and chemistry of abdominal pheromone glands of some basal scarab groups.

Is there anyone out there who has information/ currently works on anything similar whom we could talk to??

We are familiar with the works of Dominique Pluot-Sigwalt but would be grateful for anything newer or different.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Clarke

Professor Clarke Scholtz

Scarab Research Group

Department of Zoology & Entomology

University of Pretoria

Pretoria 0002 - RSA

Fax +27 12 362 5242

Phone +27 12 420 3236

Website: http://dungbeetlesforafrica.wix.com/scarabresearchgroup

dungbeetlesforafrica.wix.com

This message and attachments are subject to a disclaimer. Please refer to
http://www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ for full details. /
Hierdie boodskap en aanhangsels is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule onderhewig. Volledige
besonderhede is by http://www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/
beskikbaar.