Hi everybody,

Just a quick note to remind you of the August 31 deadline for submitting individual proposals if you would like to give a paper for the first conference in Europe organized by the Society for the Study of American Women Writers. The conference topic should lend itself to fascinating insights into Cather's works. We have already received a few proposals on Cather but it would be nice to get some more, especially since our program will also feature an hour-long song cycle with tenor, piano, and violin, based on Cather’s My Ántonia, that will have its world premiere in April of 2017 on the University of NE-Lincoln’s campus.

You will find more information about the conference on https://ssawwnew.wordpress.com/conferences/ssaww-2017-universite-bordeaux-montaigne/

Best wishes,

Stéphanie Durrans

Stéphanie Durrans