Hi everybody,

Just a quick note to remind you of the August 31 deadline for
submitting individual proposals if you would like to give a paper for
the first conference in Europe organized by the Society for the Study
of American Women Writers. The conference topic should lend itself to
fascinating insights into Cather's works. We have already received a
few proposals on Cather but it would be nice to get some more,
especially since our program will also feature an hour-long song cycle
with tenor, piano, and violin, based on Cather’s /My Ántonia/, that
will have its world premiere in April of 2017 on the University of
NE-Lincoln’s campus.

You will find more information about the conference on
https://ssawwnew.wordpress.com/conferences/ssaww-2017-universite-bordeaux-montaigne/

Best wishes,

Stéphanie Durrans
--