Hi Britt,

Thanks. The adjustment was about some stretched fonts, so a minor adjustment
that took the print guy probably seconds. The art not being what agreed to
is purely a matter of taste. They wanted a fancy infographic, like you see
on my projects overview ( <http://miekeroth.com/projects-overview/>
http://miekeroth.com/projects-overview/ the pdf's at the top) and at front I
said that that wasn't possible with what they wanted to convey. That
statement I made at the beginning. My contact let me do the work and
continue to do the work, so I had no idea that they weren't pleased with it.

But frankly, other than the adjustment made, I have no idea. So that is
indeed what I am going to ask.

Mieke

Mieke Roth

Communicates complex scientific subjects

in a beautiful, accessible and visible way

Mieke Roth, MSc.

Breehorn 46

8223 CN Lelystad

The Netherlands