Hi All,

The Director of the Naturalist Center at the NC Museum of Natural
Sciences has requested for my December class that the students make
Christmas cards. I have never in my life made Christmas cards (except
maybe in kindergarten?). Help! Never in my life did I think I would be
doing something like this.

Paper suggestions?

The class is only two hours so I'm really time limited. I am thinking
about having them pull out specimens from the critter drawers and then
then cut out paper in the basic shapes of their selected critter and
glue them down. Or they could do a simple line drawing in pencil which
is our only available medium. That's as far as my imagination has taken me.

Cheers,

Patricia Savage

*Mayapple**Studio*

919-859-2789 (h), 919-438-6766 (m)