The murals will be up at the NOAA facility, the Sanctuary Exploration Center (where we had such a nice reception) for a month they told us.  Still hope to get a press release out to the local media at least - so they get some local attention - maybe a feature or write up.  That was a publicity detail that fell through the cracks before/during the event and conference - not enough time & help.

1000's of people will see them this month though, as its right on boardwalk in Santa Cruz.   After that, I am hoping a local GNSI member will collect collect and store them till we figure out what we want to do with them.

Taina

--
Taina Litwak
Litwak Illustration Studio