*/Colorful Leaves:/*A Coloring Book of Artwork from Nature

By Gail Selfridge

*/Special Opportunity for Educators/*

Gail writes: "The American Society of Botanical Artists
<http://www.asba-art.org> funded /Colorful Leaves/, and my objective
never was to make money selling it. I want to put the publication in the
hands of persons who would make use of it. To that end I will send six
complimentary copies (including shipping) to anyone who agrees to use
them as part of an educational program in exchange for photos of the
event and a short (no longer than one page) description of what they
did, and the results/success of the program.

*To request your copies, **email Gail _Selfridge_ at: **[log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>*

You can read an interview by Tania Marien on her website, artplantae.com
<https://artplantaetoday.com/2016/06/26/colorful-leaves-leaf-rubbing-line-drawings-awareness/>
about /Colorful Leaves/.

--
Gail Guth