Hello everyone,

Is anyone familiar with the Akua pin press which is a portable press for light pressure printmaking?
I had never seen it before and it seemed like something in the realm of affordability and did not
take up a lot of space.

My summer printmaking class is on hold (not enough students) and I was thinking of other ways
to do some printmaking without access to the studio press. I could use the money I would have
spent on the class and invest in something like this.

I hope everyone is enjoying the meeting. The pictures I saw on Twitter looked like it was great fun
and so inspiring.

Take care,
Wendy

Wendy Beth Jackelow, MFA, CMI