Thank you so much for all your insight. I have an 11th edition of the GAG
handbook, but am out of town until the 15th so can't consult it. I've
learned so much from all your replies and feel relieved to have and inkling
where to start searching online to get some grasp on pricing. I hope they
will have a standard contract they use with designers that we can work off
of. We'll see.

Thankfully,
Mirka