Man, all those posts made me really pinch myself for not coming!!!! I had not realized how much I missed everyone until I saw everyone's faces. Made my heart hurt.

Glad it went well. It looked like everyone had a great time doing it.

Cheers,

Patricia Savage

Mayapple Studio

919-859-2789 (h), 919-438-6766 (m)