Hi Kathy and Emily,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I made a mistake by not backing out in time I think. I already wrote a reply yesterday but I saved it because I not wanted to rush things and say something I would regret. And indeed, Emily, they have no idea that adjusting something without consent is a big no-no. I already wrote about it in the email I have right now, but I am going to sit on it for a while yet. The fact that they think 780 euro is a lot says it all I think.

Mieke

Mieke Roth

Communicates complex scientific subjects

in a beautiful, accessible and visible way

Mieke Roth, MSc.

Breehorn 46

8223 CN Lelystad

The Netherlands