Twin rocker 300lb cold press. Roughly 1/4" or 1/2 cm. Made worse by dabbing it of course!

Interesting idea to patch the paper.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 5, 2016, at 9:50 PM, Karen Ackoff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

How big of a blob and what kind of paper?

From my iPhone.

On Jul 5, 2016, at 8:46 PM, Lore Ruttan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

After carefully inking in some 1000 or so names on a piece of art for a capital campaign, my nib left a blob of ink on the very last thing, the title. Any thoughts on removing India Ink from watercolor paper? Mr. Clean doesn't work on India Ink. I'm thinking carefully scraping it off with a razor is the way to go but if anyone has a secret formula please let me know!

--
Lore Ruttan, Ph.D.

Lore Ruttan Illustration