I've had very good luck removing even glaring mistakes from 300 lb watercolor paper by scraping with a *brand new* #16 x-acto blade held perfectly perpendicular to the surface of the paper and really taking your or time as you use it almost as a sanding tool. Just enough pressure to feel the resistance of the sharpness of the blade on the paper, and change directions while you are working, aiming strikes toward the center of the spot so you don't get a bead of torn paper around the edges. Change the blade whenever you feel it getting less sharp - the blades are cheap compared to your work! Remember, go slowly, don't press too hard and just sand that spot off with the sharpest of blades. Good luck! Jenny

Sent from my iPhone