I agree with Britt!

Kathy

On Jul 6, 2016, at 9:01 AM, Griswold, Britt (GSFC-279.0)[Maslow Media Group, Inc] <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Were these conversations via email? Did you send them email notifications of the agreed upon direction of the project, or changes in scope as they asked for them? I understand in the heat of the battle this can be hard to remember to do, especially on short deadline. But a really good idea.
.
I think you will need to talk to your technical contact there and get the scoop on what really has happened.  Until they can explain the source to those two statements, and you can see where the breakdown in process or communications occurred, I would not think it is time to give in yet.

Britt