I agree with Britt too. It could also be a little of “blame the designer.” I had it happen once where it turned out the client contact hadn’t gone through the proper internal procedure or gotten the required budget approvals (unbeknownst to me). After the dust settled, I was told that they had gotten in trouble and in order to deflect responsibility they had blamed us.

So sorry you’re not here with us Mieke, and even worse that you’re dealing with this. Good luck!

Deb

Deborah Shaw
dbShaw Studios
949.887.3465