If you don't need to draw back into the area, you can also smooth out minor
fuzziness (left after the scraping) by going over it with a CLEAN
Prismacolor colorless blender. Jenny

On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 6:46 PM, Lore Ruttan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> After carefully inking in some 1000 or so names on a piece of art for a
> capital campaign, my nib left a blob of ink on the very last thing, the
> title. Any thoughts on removing India Ink from watercolor paper? Mr. Clean
> doesn't work on India Ink. I'm thinking carefully scraping it off with a
> razor is the way to go but if anyone has a secret formula please let me
> know!
>
> --
> *Lore Ruttan, *Ph.D.
>
> Lore Ruttan Illustration <http://www.loreruttanillustration.com>
>
> Visit my Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/Paperlore

> instructions at

Jenny Keller
CSU Monterey Bay • 100 Campus Center • Seaside, CA 93955-8001
(831) 582-3480 • (831) 582-4502 fax • scienceillustration.org