I am writing for pricing help as I barely have any experience since most of the stuff I've done before has been for friends.

I've been asked for a quote for three fairly simple images that would be used for a company's wine labels. Its through a high end design company catering to small independent companies, with offices in london and sydney, so I don't want to sound like a complete dork on my end.
I replied that I would be happy to work with them and go ahead and send the information over so I can give them a quote.

How do you come up with a price with something like that? Im assuming there is some sort of industry average for jobs like that? They have a deadline of 2 weeks to complete it.

Thank you for any advice. :)
Mirka