Hello All,

Britt Griswold, Linda Feltner, Gail Guth and Kathy Garness, to name a few, have given me some excellent guidance in pricing. The three “guidelines - choose two” criteria are ones that I have heard many times during my federal career as well as from many other graphic artists.

Here’s the link to the GAG: <https://graphicartistsguild.org/handbook/cat/digital>

OC Carlisle
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com <http://carlisleillustration.squarespace.com/>