Ouch.  Hope Brit or someone with a better understanding of legal issues
responds, as that's what you need.  If it's any comfort, I have a writer
friend who is having the same predicament with a book being written by a
committee based in a museum.  The committee apparently has no firm
leadership, so you can imagine his frustration with the constant changes.

bab

Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA
www.brucebartrug.com