Getting multiple points of view is important. One set of answers appears to be on page 190 of the eleventh Edition of the GAG Handbook.  You may also want to look at the major online image houses like Getty, etc.  While not likely the prices you would charge, they show you the floor of what someone could be hoping to pay. Of course you are offering a custom image, possibly for their exclusive use, so the price would go higher. You are looking for Rights Managed Food and Beverage packaging design information. The nice thing about the stock agency online interfaces for pricing is that they show you all the aspects of the deal you should be asking about, at least for something like a wine label.

Britt