I first read her phrase "I hope they will have a standard contract", to be hoping the client has a standard contract, but then thought maybe she meant she hopes the GAG Handbook has a standard contract. And the GAG does (online at least), but it also has explanations of varied possibilities for varied fields of work, as you describe Natalya.

The online version used to be accessible without a membership, but now I'm not sure that's still true after they redid the website.

Best,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC