Those murals looked fabulous; enjoyed all the FB posts!

OC Carlisle
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com
“Take Flight And Soar With Your Dreams”

On Jul 13, 2016, at 2:47 PM, Patricia Savage <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Man, all those posts made me really pinch myself for not coming!!!! I had not realized how much I missed everyone until I saw everyone's faces. Made my heart hurt.

Glad it went well. It looked like everyone had a great time doing it.

Cheers,
Patricia Savage

Mayapple Studio
919-859-2789 (h), 919-438-6766 (m)