Bristol board works well. And those glue sticks with glitter can turn even a frog festive.  Easy to use, dries quickly.   Holly Butlett

On Jul 13, 2016 2:37 PM, "Patricia Savage" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi All,

The Director of the Naturalist Center at the NC Museum of Natural Sciences has requested for my December class that the students make Christmas cards. I have never in my life made Christmas cards (except maybe in kindergarten?). Help! Never in my life did I think I would be doing something like this.

Paper suggestions?

The class is only two hours so I'm really time limited. I am thinking about having them pull out specimens from the critter drawers and then then cut out paper in the basic shapes of their selected critter and glue them down. Or they could do a simple line drawing in pencil which is our only available medium. That's as far as my imagination has taken me.

Cheers,

Patricia Savage

Mayapple Studio

919-859-2789 (h), 919-438-6766 (m)