Yes, they’re 40 sets of cards and pre-scored envelopes for about $10 a pack. They come in different colors - white, cream, brown craft paper, maybe red and/or green around the holidays, too. I bought them last year for my holiday cards that I did linoleum prints on.

Can they do rubbings on something textured, then tear and glue it down onto the card with gluesticks?

Are you working in color pencil or only graphite?

Kathy G