Patricia,
Susan has excellent little books that can be made into single folds for a
card and always good simple instructions.    Look through her instructions
about the flag book before you think it is too complicated.   She has
instructions for all ages.
Sally T
http://blog.susangaylord.com/2011/12/christmas-card-flag-book.html

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 12:20 AM, Kathleen Garness <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Yes, they’re 40 sets of cards and pre-scored envelopes for about $10 a
> pack. They come in different colors - white, cream, brown craft paper,
> maybe red and/or green around the holidays, too. I bought them last year
> for my holiday cards that I did linoleum prints on.
>
> Can they do rubbings on something textured, then tear and glue it down
> onto the card with gluesticks?
>
> Are you working in color pencil or only graphite?
>
> Kathy G
>
> On Jul 13, 2016, at 11:12 PM, elockett <[log in to unmask]
> <[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
>
> You can buy packs of white or colored, prefolded cards cheap at Michael's
> or joannes. They a re about like Bristol board.
>

> On July 13, 2016, at 4:37 PM, Patricia Savage <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>

> Hi All,
> The Director of the Naturalist Center at the NC Museum of Natural Sciences
> has requested for my December class that the students make Christmas cards.
> I have never in my life made Christmas cards (except maybe in
> kindergarten?). Help! Never in my life did I think I would be doing
> something like this.
>
> Paper suggestions?
>
> The class is only two hours so I'm really time limited. I am thinking
> about having them pull out specimens from the critter drawers and then then
> cut out paper in the basic shapes of their selected critter and glue them
> down. Or they could do a simple line drawing in pencil which is our only
> available medium. That's as far as my imagination has taken me.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Patricia Savage
>

> *Mayapple** Studio*
>
> 919-859-2789 (h), 919-438-6766 (m)
>
> www.psavageart.com
>
> Join me on Facebook

> instructions at

> instructions at

> instructions at

> instructions at

Nous connaîtrions-nous seulement un peu nous-mêmes, sans les arts?
Could we ever know each other in the slightest without the arts?
                                                               Gabrielle
Roy (1909-1983)
http://www.sallythibault.com
Vinalhaven Island Memories 1950 - 1990