Colorful Leaves: A Coloring Book of Artwork from Nature

By Gail Selfridge

Special Opportunity for Educators

Gail writes: "The American Society of Botanical Artists funded Colorful Leaves, and my objective never was to make money selling it. I want to put the publication in the hands of persons who would make use of it. To that end I will send six complimentary copies (including shipping) to anyone who agrees to use them as part of an educational program in exchange for photos of the event and a short (no longer than one page) description of what they did, and the results/success of the program.

To request your copies, email Gail Selfridge at: [log in to unmask]

You can read an interview by Tania Marien on her website, artplantae.com about Colorful Leaves.

--
Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design