Hello All:
I've got two workshops in Tucson for the Fall and early Winter:
I hope you can join me!
Thank you!
Linda

Workshops at the Arizona Sonora Desert Museum Art Institute with Linda M. Feltner

"SONORAN DESERT BIRDS"
Linda M. Feltner, Instructor

Certificate Elective
Prerequisite: Pencil I or equivalent

Dates: Fri, Sat & Sun 9 – 3pm
Oct 14, 15 & 16

Good nature illustration begins with a good foundation, so we will begin with anatomy basics of Sonoran Desert bird species. Physical characteristics show us not only form but also indicate the function of many distinguishing forms and gestures. We’ll compare types of birds, their color and physical adaptations that allow them to survive and flourish in their habitat. Enjoy studying from the Desert Museum collection and get close and personal with live birds that will visit the classroom. Sketches, drawings and paintings combine to provide evidence of our journey to a deeper understanding of these poetic creatures.

"COMPOSING HARMONIOUS ARTWORK – You Need This."
Fulfills Composition Certificate Requirement
Prerequisite: None
Dates: Fri, Sat & Sun, 9 – 3pm
Dec: 16, 17 & 18

You’ve learned to depict a subject in your favorite media. Now, determine how to present that subject to its best advantage. Make your work stand out, strengthen your message, coax the eye to the focal point, design quickly, and control the meaning of your work. Through hands-on exercises with quick-thinking thumbnail sketches, value studies, and the study of Notan (harmony of light and dark), we will learn how to get the most out of an inspirational idea.

http://www.asdmartclass.com/3/miscellaneous5.htm
For more information, contact the ASDM-AI online or over the phone (520) 883-3024

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC