Hi All:
I have a friend looking for a Pochade Box or travel kit suitable for a Retirement Gift (for a mutual friend).

Can you offer any suggestions?

The Retiree is an artist, multi media but probably watercolor. I do not think she is interested in building her own box from scratch. (although I know there are some cool setups out there that you have built).

I am looking at Dick Blick's Craftech Sienna Plein Aire boxes, and Guerrilla Painter .   I'm not sure the price range she wants, but I don't think she needs to get all the accessories shown in the advertisements. A well-built small travel/plein aire box would be the goal.

Any other companies? Styles? better manufacturers?

THANKS!
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC