That sounds very frustrating, Mieke.
From the information you provided, I agree with your inclination to charge
them the original agreed-upon amount - with a polite explanation
accompanying your request, of course. ;)

You said they had to change your infographic in order to print it;
something which stuck out at me when I read your message.
Was there any language in your contract or agreement about your client
being permitted to make changes to your work? Even if your agreement didn't
have language about to making changes, I might (politely) let your client
know that you should have been given the opportunity to make the changes
yourself because you want them to be happy with the result.

If you ever work with them again, it sounds like it might be a good idea to
require that they have a better idea of what they need before they sign a
contract with you.
Good luck!
Keep us posted.
Emily